Perfect Meal is a food supplement based on carbohydrates and proteins with fibers, vitamins, and minerals, indicated for adult sports people who train intensely.
The product has been studied to provide the main macronutrients important for sports performances (complex carbohydrates and proteins), with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals and with the addition of glutamine, fibers and DigeZyme® enzyme complex. Proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Vitamins and minerals support the body’s main functions. In particular:
– riboflavin contributes to normal energy metabolism,
– niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
– vitamin B6 supports the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen,
– vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
– vitamin D supports the maintenance of normal bones,
– vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and physiological muscle function,
– potassium supports the maintenance of normal blood pressure,
– zinc contributes to the maintenance of physiological levels of testosterone in the blood.
Serving size: 66 grams
Servings per container: 10
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Enzyme comples DigeZyme®
*NRV nutrient reference values
For serving (66 g)
||594 mg (30% NRV*)
||434 mg (62% NRV*)
||330 mg (41% NRV*)
||132 mg (35% NRV*)
||3,4 mg (34% NRV*)
||66 mcg (44% NRV*)
||10 mcg (18% NRV*)
||80 mg (100% NRV*)
||8 mg (50 NRV*)
||4,6 mg (38% NRV*)
||3,4 mg (57% NRV*)
||1 mg (71% NRV*)
||1,4 mg (100% NRV*)
||1 mg (91% NRV*)
|| 580 mcg (73% NRV*)
||142 mg (71% NRV*)
||9,2 mcg (18% NRV*)
||3,4 mcg (68% NRV*)
||2,6 mcg (104% NRV*)
* NRV: nutrient reference values
Instant concentrated whey protein (contains emulsifier: soy lecithin), maltodextrin, inulin (from chicory root), calcium caseinate (from milk), cocoa powder (contains emulsifier: soy lecithin), L-glutamine, trimagnesium citrate, tricalcium citrate, flavoring, potassium chloride, tripotassium citrate, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), DigeZyme® enzyme complex (alpha-amylase, protease, lactase, lipase, cellulase), zinc citrate, vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate from soy), niacin (nicotinamide), selenium enriched yeast, pro-vitamin A (beta carotene), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid (pteroilmonoglutammic acid), potassium iodide, D-biotin.
How to use
Mix one scoop of product (33 g) with 150 ml water or milk and take it once or twice a day, preferably away from meals or in any case before or after physical activity.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplement not to be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children under three years of age. Not recommended for children and pregnant women, or for long term use without consulting your doctor.